A Place to Distinguish Yourself
Baker is a private, liberal arts university that educates traditional and non-traditional students through small classes, innovative instructors and rigorous coursework.
Join a Pulitzer Prize Winner & Rhodes Scholars
Alumni include four Rhodes Scholars, a Pulitzer Prize winner, entrepreneurs, educators, nurses, writers, artists, doctors, explorers and trendsetters who have shaped our world.
- Bachelor’s degrees in more than 40 areas of study
- More than 70 extracurricular or cocurricular activities
- Residential campus: residence halls, University apartments and Greek houses
- Associate, bachelor's and master's degrees
- Evening and online courses
- Locations in Overland Park, Lee’s Summit, Kansas City's Northland, Wichita and Topeka
- Nondegree courses for business professionals
- Undergraduate degrees on the Baldwin City campus
- Master’s and doctoral degrees in the Kansas City area, Wichita and Topeka
- Continuing education courses for educators
- Final two years of study and clinical experience leading to a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree
- Partnership with Stormont-Vail HealthCare in Topeka
- Highly selective program
Baker's 4,000-strong combined student body continues a long tradition of gaining the knowledge and confidence to set high goals and attain them.
Baker University is a member of the Kansas Independent College Association.