School of Education | Mission, Educational Beliefs & Vision
Baker University School of Education is committed to learning and to developing confident and competent educational leaders.
School of Education Beliefs
The School of Education believes a confident and competent educational leader
- Advocates for all students and their learning successes;
- Has a strong knowledge base and sense of beliefs and values supported by educational research and best practices;
- Has the commitment and skills to transfer knowledge, beliefs and values into policy and practice;
- Demonstrates interpersonal practices that advance the welfare and dignity of all persons; and
- Maintains an unremitting drive for improvement.
School of Education Vision
The School of Education provides quality programs grounded in a tradition of academic excellence and responds to the educational needs of the future.