Voter Registration

For information regarding voter registration, please visit

To register to vote in Kansas, change your name or your address on your registration, affiliate with a political party or change your party affiliation, please visit

If you are studying abroad and need absentee ballot information, please visit

If you have moved or changed your name since the last election, you must reregister. You need to put your current campus address on the form, e.g., Irwin Hall, Room 123, P.O. Box 65, Baldwin City, KS 66006. Student may register in the county of the school that they are attending full time.

Registration forms are also available at the following locations:

  • Baldwin City Hall, 803 8th Street, Baldwin City, 785.594.6427
  • Baldwin Post Office, 702 High Street, Baldwin City, 785.594.6561

Completed forms may be mailed or returned to the Douglas County Courthouse, 1100 Massachusetts, Lawrence, KS 66044. Forms must be received in the election office by the 15th day before an election in order to be eligible to be registered in that election.