Your next steps to becoming a Baker University Wildcat
- Register for Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) PIN.
- File the 2013-2014 FAFSA.
- Potential student athletes must be declared eligible by the NAIA. You should do this before you sign a letter of intent or immediately after.
- Summer orientation and enrollment registration begins. More Info & Registration
- Review your financial aid award with your admission counselor. Don't worry, we'll call you.
- Need to visit one more time? Register online or call us at 785.594.8325 to schedule a personalized visit.
- Enrollment agreement form and $100 deposit is due as soon as possible.
- Return financial aid award accepting (or declining) your scholarships, grants, loans and work study awards.
- Housing application is due by June 1.
- Graduate from high school and have your final transcript sent to Baker University.
- Have any college transcripts sent to Baker University.
- Request your AP test scores be sent to Baker University.
- Attend a summer orientation and enrollment session (May 30-31) Register Online (after March 1)
- If applicable, Federal Loan Entrance Counseling is due.
- If applicable, Master Promissory Note completion is due.
- Health history and record of required immunization forms is due by June 1.
- Attend a summer orientation and enrollment session:
Visit the Department of Sports Medicine webpage to download the forms you must submit before you will be allowed to participate in practices and competition. These forms are due August 1.
- Attend summer orientation and enrollment session (July 8). Register Online (after March 1)
- If applicable, have final college transcripts sent to Baker University Office of Admissions.
- Pay bill and/or sign up for Tuition Management Systems.
- Last summer orientation and enrollment sessions (August 1 or 16) Register Online (after March 1)
- 10-11 | Fall-athlete move-in day: football, soccer (men’s and women’s), volleyball, cross-country (men’s and women’s), and spirit squad
- 17 | New-student move-in day