Documents & Forms

Frequently requested documents are available below. Submit completed forms to:

Office of Financial Aid
P.O. Box 65,
Baldwin City, KS 66006-0065

1. If you are a returning student to the Baker University College of Arts and Sciences in Baldwin City, you need to complete a Renewal Application for Scholarships and Financial Aid in order to be awarded for the next academic year. Please complete and submit to the Office of Financial Aid.

pdfBaker Renewal of Scholarships & Financial Aid

2. Baker matches the church's contribution from an established scholarship fund, up to $600 per year. You should be an active participant in a church, which does not have to be United Methodist. Print the application and take to your church for completion.

pdfBishop Quayle Church Matching Scholarship

3. If you have been awarded Perkins Loan, print and complete the Perkins Loan application. Return to the Office of Financial Aid.

pdfPerkins Loan Application