Jeanne Mott, director of financial aid, was recently inducted into the Rocky Mountain Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators Hall of Fame. Read More
Baker offers a variety of scholarships to freshmen and transfer students.
More than 90% of Baker students at the College of Arts and Sciences receive financial aid.
- Contact or Visit Us
- Jeanne Mott, Director of Financial Aid
- Denious Hall
- Office of Financial Aid
- P.O. Box 65. Baldwin City, KS 66006-0065
- Monday-Friday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Documents & Forms
Frequently requested documents are available below. Submit completed forms to:Office of Financial AidP.O. Box 65Baldwin City, KS 66006-0065
1. If you are a returning student to the Baker University College of Arts and Sciences in Baldwin City, you need to complete a Renewal Application for Scholarships and Financial Aid in order to be awarded for the next academic year. Please complete and submit to the Office of Financial Aid.
2. Baker matches the church's contribution from an established scholarship fund, up to $600 per year. You should be an active participant in a church, which does not have to be United Methodist. Print the application and take to your church for completion.
3. If you have been awarded Perkins Loan, print and complete the Perkins Loan application. Return to the Office of Financial Aid.