Becoming a Baker Student Is Easy

Visit Our Beautiful Campus

Meet faculty, staff and students and begin planning your academic future. Find out more about housing.


You Can Afford Baker

Nine of 10 Baker students receive financial aid. And you could be eligible for an academic scholarship ranging from $7,000 to $11,000 a year. Phi Theta Kappa students entering the College of Arts and Sciences may receive a $1,000 scholarship.

Transfer Credits From a Partner School

Ease your transfer process by earning an associate degree from one of our partner schools. See whether your school holds an articulation agreement with Baker.

Transfer Your Credits

Find out how your credits will transfer.

Check out the transfer equivalency guides or have official transcripts from previously attended institutions sent to us and we will provide an evaluation for you. Call the Office of Admissions at 785.594.8325.

  • Transfer equivalency guides
  • Transfer equivalencies for major areas of interest:
    • pdfAllen Community College
    • pdfButler Community College
    • pdfJohnson County Community College
    • More lists are in process. If your school is not listed, please contact us: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or 785.594.4530.

Apply Anytime

If you plan to start in the fall, we need your enrollment information by July 1. If you plan to start in the spring, send your information by October 1.