Baker University Calendar
- Interterm Internship Paperwork DUE
- Tue, Dec 06, 2011 - Tue, Dec 06, 2011 08:30 AM - 04:30 PM
- Career Development Center - Baldwin City
- Career Services
Planning on doing an internship this Interterm for credit? All paperwork and signatures are due to Career Services by Tuesday, December 6. In order to qualify for an internship for credit, you must:
1. TYPE a Career Involvement Form
- Scroll down to "Internships"
- Click on "Internship Application"
2. Have your fully-completed Career Involvement Form approved by Susan Wade in Career Services
3. Register for Interterm class credit with the Registrar's Office
- Career Development Center - Website
- Baldwin City
Career Development Center
The Career Development Center is located on the 2nd floor of Harter Union (Baldwin City, KS)