Four schools comprise Baker University: College of Arts and Sciences, School of Education, School of Nursing, School of Professional and Graduate Studies.
We promote a community of belonging and Baker family connections, which result in lifelong associations.
Baker is a private, liberal arts university that educates students through small classes, innovative instructors and rigorous coursework.
We challenge all students to think critically using open inquiry and freedom of expression.
Alumni include four Rhodes Scholars, a Pulitzer Prize winner, entrepreneurs, educators, nurses, writers, artists, doctors, explorers and trendsetters who have shaped our world.
Baker: a community where excellence lives and students thrive.
For over 150 years students at the first university in Kansas have fully engaged in learning; connected with peers, faculty and staff and developed lifelong relationships.
- Interterm Internship Paperwork DUE
- Fri, Dec 07, 2012 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- Career Services
Planning on doing an internship this Interterm for credit? All paperwork and signatures are due to Career Services by Friday, December 7. In order to qualify fo an internship for credit, you must:
1. TYPE a Career Involvment Form (Find "Internship Application" at www.bakerU.edu/CareerServices)
2. Have your fully-completed Career Involvement Form approved by Susan Wade in Career Services
3. Register for Interterm class credit with the Registrar's Office