For over 150 years students at the first university in Kansas have fully engaged in learning; connected with peers, faculty and staff and developed lifelong relationships.
Baker is a private, liberal arts university that educates students through small classes, innovative instructors and rigorous coursework.
Baker: a community where excellence lives and students thrive.
We promote a community of belonging and Baker family connections, which result in lifelong associations.
We challenge all students to think critically using open inquiry and freedom of expression.
Alumni include four Rhodes Scholars, a Pulitzer Prize winner, entrepreneurs, educators, nurses, writers, artists, doctors, explorers and trendsetters who have shaped our world.
Four schools comprise Baker University: College of Arts and Sciences, School of Education, School of Nursing, School of Professional and Graduate Studies.
- Spring Internship Paperwork DUE
- Fri, Jan 25, 2013 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- Career Services
Planning on doing an internship this Spring for credit? All paperwork and signatures are due to Career Services by Friday, January 27. In order to qualify for an internship for credit, you must:
1. TYPE a Career Involvement Form (Find "Internship Application" at www.bakerU.edu/CareerServices)
2. Have your fully-completed Career Involvement Form approved by Susan Wade in Career Services
3. Register for Spring class credit with the Registrar's Office