Baker is a private, liberal arts university that educates students through small classes, innovative instructors and rigorous coursework.
For over 150 years students at the first university in Kansas have fully engaged in learning; connected with peers, faculty and staff and developed lifelong relationships.
Baker: a community where excellence lives and students thrive.
We challenge all students to think critically using open inquiry and freedom of expression.
Alumni include four Rhodes Scholars, a Pulitzer Prize winner, entrepreneurs, educators, nurses, writers, artists, doctors, explorers and trendsetters who have shaped our world.
Four schools comprise Baker University: College of Arts and Sciences, School of Education, School of Nursing, School of Professional and Graduate Studies.
We promote a community of belonging and Baker family connections, which result in lifelong associations.
Theatre & Arts Calendar
- Wed, Nov 30, 2011 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
- Holt-Russell Gallery - Baldwin City
- Fine Arts & Theatre Events
Juried Student Art Exhibition
Third annual exhibition of Baker University student visual art, including ceramics, drawing, painting and sculpture.
- November 11 – December 6
- Opening reception: 11 a.m. – 1 p.m., November 11
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday | 11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Tuesday | 11 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday | 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
The gallery is located in Parmenter Hall on the Baldwin City campus (see 34 on map)
Spring 2013 Hours
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday | 3:30 - 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Thursday | 11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. & 3:30 - 4:30 p.m.