Career Services helps students with job searches and readies them for the world after Baker.
Brittni Sayers participated in a therapy program internship at Island Dolphin Care in Key Largo, Fla.
Career Services assists students with finding internships that match their interests. Clarence Scott recently completed an internship with NASCAR.
Senior biology major Donny George was interviewed by WIBW-TV in Topeka about his internship at the Topeka Zoo. He is helping to build a new exhibit, the Schendel Bug Zoo.
"I just wanted to say thanks for all the great advice over the years. It has been a major help in the real world."
—Shavon Brown, Class of 2012 Read More
Students participated in the Baker Organization Observation for Knowledge (BOOK) Program to gain insights on businesses where they served as interns.
- Interterm Internship Paperwork DUE
- Fri, Dec 07, 2012 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- Career Services
Planning on doing an internship this Interterm for credit? All paperwork and signatures are due to Career Services by Friday, December 7. In order to qualify fo an internship for credit, you must:
1. TYPE a Career Involvment Form (Find "Internship Application" at www.bakerU.edu/CareerServices)
2. Have your fully-completed Career Involvement Form approved by Susan Wade in Career Services
3. Register for Interterm class credit with the Registrar's Office