Nick Williams got hands-on TV broadcasting experience during his internship with NBC affiliate 41 Action News.
Students in the Baker Organization Observation for Knowledge (BOOK) program research the organizations where they serve as interns and then present their experience before judges who award a cash prize. Read More
Brittni Sayers participated in a therapy program internship at Island Dolphin Care in Key Largo, Fla.
During his internship with the Kansas City T-Bones, Ryan Lasneske learned the ins and outs of marketing and operations for a professional baseball team.
Kendra Clark worked with kids with autism and adults with disabilities using hippotherapy during her internship at Midnight Farms.
Julian Mills (with Purdue coach Matt Painter) helped coaches with video coordinating during his internship with USA Basketball.
Career Services helps students with job searches and readies them for the world after Baker.
- Fri, Dec 07, 2012 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- Career Services
Planning on doing an internship this Interterm for credit? All paperwork and signatures are due to Career Services by Friday, December 7. In order to qualify fo an internship for credit, you must:
1. TYPE a Career Involvment Form (Find "Internship Application" at www.bakerU.edu/CareerServices)
2. Have your fully-completed Career Involvement Form approved by Susan Wade in Career Services
3. Register for Interterm class credit with the Registrar's Office
Interterm Internship Agreement Deadline
- Monday, Dec. 9
- 4:30 p.m.
- Career Services Office, Student Union 2nd Floor
Interterm internship agreements are due by 4:30 p.m. Monday, December 9. Turn them into Susan Wade in the Career Services Office upstairs in the Student Union.