Office of Institutional Research
The Office of Institutional Research (OIR) at Baker University coordinates and supports institutional data collection, analysis and reporting responsibilities.
University Fact Book
- 2014-15 University Fact Book
- 2013-14 University Fact Book
- 2012-13 University Fact Book
- 2011-12 University Fact Book
- 2010-11 University Fact Book
- 2009-10 University Fact Book
- 2008-09 University Fact Book
- 2007-08 University Fact Book
- 2006-07 University Fact Book
- 2005-06 University Fact Book
- Kansas Higher Education Enrollment Reports (KHEER)
- National College Health Assessment (NCHA) Summary of Survey Results – Spring 2007 (Baldwin City Campus)
- Website for the NCHA Program
Institutional Research Contact Information
Staff for institutional research are located on Baldwin City's campus in Boyd Science Center, room 329.
Jean Johnson, Ph.D.
Director of Institutional Research
Professor of Mathematics & Department Chair