Sixth Annual Undergraduate Art History Conference at Baker University
Saturday, April 25, 2015 | Baldwin City, Kansas
Each April, Baker University hosts a national art history conference for undergraduate art history students.
To prepare for the conference, Baker art history majors learn how to prepare and present papers at a professional conference. Two outstanding junior art history majors serve as conference moderators. Senior art history majors are encouraged to apply to speak at the conference.
Apply to Present a Paper | Deadline March 4
All art historical subjects will be considered. Only one entry per student.
Submit the following in a Microsoft Word document or a format compatible with Acrobat Reader:
- Title and abstract of your paper in 500 words or fewer
- Your name
- Phone number
- Email address
- Year in school
- Plan to speak for 20 minutes.
- Allow 5 to 10 minutes for follow-up questions.
- Prepare images and visual media in PowerPoint.
- Send PowerPoint presentation to Baker via email, CD-R or flash drive. It must arrive by Wednesday, April 22.
Check back later for the 2015 conference schedule.