The Department of Business and Economics offers a major and minor in economics. Students interested in the study of economics may also look into the following disciplines offered at Baker University’s Baldwin City undergraduate campus:
Major in Economics
Students majoring in economics must complete the following core courses (15 semester hours):
- EC242 Principles of Economics: Micro
- EC243 Principles of Economics: Macro
- EC346 Managerial Economics
- EC400 Applied Econometrics
- EC464 Intermediate Macroeconomics
Twelve of the 18 hours of elective credit within economics should be upper-college level (third level or above).
Minor in Economics
Students wishing to obtain a minor in economics must complete the following courses:
- EC 242 Principles of Economics: Micro
- EC 243 Principles of Economics: Macro
- EC 346 Managerial Economics
- Six additional semester hours in economics
This program information has been taken from the current College of Arts and Sciences catalog. This information is subject to change and is updated with each academic year.