Students who graduate from the philosophy program at Baker University go on to pursue careers in law, writing, higher education, mathematics, business, computer technology and artificial intelligence.
Here is what some of our alumni are doing now:
- Trevor Hedberg, Assistant instructor working toward a PhD in philosophy at the University of Tennessee.
- Molly Ireland, Postdoctoral researcher in the Social Action Lab at University of Pennsylvania's Annenberg School for Communication and Psychology Department
- Sally Williams, Attorney
- Lydia Krebs, Attorney
- Kasey Barton, Attorney
- Mark Theoharis, Attorney and journal editor
- Marco Krema, Artificial intelligence
- Jared Bates, Associate professor of philosophy at Hanover College in Hanover, Ind.
- John Nanninga, Computer technology
- John Warne, CEO
- Sharon Euler, Attorney
- Cindy Meyer, University administrator
- Brett Sheldon, Attorney