Baker is proud to have the Greatest Fans in the Heart of America Athletics Conference. Please continue to be the best at treating your neighbors, visiting friends and opponents with respect. Fans using loud, obscene or abusive language or engaging in any other conduct detrimental to the environment of enjoying an event will be asked to cease their conduct and may be subject to ejection from the event. Inappropriate conduct, activity or any discourtesy will not be tolerated and should be reported to event personnel or the Department of Athletics (785) 594.8316.
- Alcohol and Tobacco are strictly prohibited at all Baker University facilities.
- No Food or drink is allowed to enter an event.
- Tailgating is permitted at event parking areas. Please respect our facilities by cleaning up your tailgate location.
- The use of obscene or abusive language will not be tolerated and violators will be removed from the event.
- The use of artificial noisemakers (horns, drums, whistles, bells, etc) are strictly prohibited at all soccer matches.
- No pets may enter any Baker Facilities unless necessary for an existing medical need.
- The use of laser pointers or inappropriate signage is prohibited and violators may be removed from the event.
- All event parking is on a first-come first-serve basis with the exception of spots deemed reserved.
- Handicap parking is available at a majority of event locations.
- All seating is on a first-come first-serve basis unless otherwise noted.
- During special events, seating assignments may be enforced.
- Ticket information can be viewed here.
- Ticket prices are subject to change based on regular and post-season play.
- Gate entry will open 1 hour prior to game time. For football, gates open 2 hours prior to kickoff.
- Gate entry times are subject to change based on regular and post-season play.
- Visitor's guide can be viewed here.
Lost & Found
- To claim or report a lost item, please call Baker Public Safety or the Baker Athletics Department at the below numbers.
Important Phone Numbers
- Baker Public Safety: 785.594.8430
- Baker Athletics Department: 785.594.8316