Four schools comprise Baker University: College of Arts and Sciences, School of Education, School of Nursing, School of Professional and Graduate Studies.
Baker is a private, liberal arts university that educates students through small classes, innovative instructors and rigorous coursework.
Alumni include four Rhodes Scholars, a Pulitzer Prize winner, entrepreneurs, educators, nurses, writers, artists, doctors, explorers and trendsetters who have shaped our world.
Academic & Other Musical Interests
- Principal clarinetist in the Topeka Symphony Orchestra
- Principal in the Lawrence City Band
- Frequent soloist, clinician and adjudicator for regional high schools
- Baker University Undergraduate Teacher Education Committee and Faculty Development and Enrichment Committee
- Faculty member of the Blue Lake Fine Arts Camp in Michigan in the summer
- MU 218 Applied Lessons: Woodwind
- MU 223F Woodwind Ensembles
- MU 233 Jazz Ensemble
- MU 263 Chromatic Harmony
- MU 264 20th Century Compositional Techniques
- MU 284 Methods of Teaching Woodwinds
- MU 362 Instrumental Arranging
- MU 418 Applied Lessons: Woodwinds