Before beginning download and install iTunes on your computer you will use to sync content to your iPad.
Download these zip files and unzip them into a folder on your computer
Sync the picutures to your iPad
- Once iTunes is running, choose your iPad from the Devices list in the left-side menu.
- With your iPad selected, there is a list of options across the top of the screen. To start transferring photos, choose Photos from the list.
- The first step is to check the Sync Photos from... option at the top of the screen.
- The default folder for syncing photos is My Pictures on a Windows-based PC and Pictures on a Mac. Change this by clicking on the drop down menu to the folder you placed the pictures in.
- Select sync all folders under that main folder.
Download Baker's movies
Add the video files to your iTunes Library.
- Open iTunes on your computer by double clicking on the iTunes icon.
- Click on "File > Add to Library."
- Browse to the location you unzipped the movie files and select them all.
- Click "OK" or "Open"
Sync the movies to your iPad
- In iTunes choose your iPad from the Devices list in the left-side menu.
- With your iPad selected, there is a list of options across the top of the screen. Choose Movies.
- Put a check mark next to Sync Movies
- To sync your entire collection, check automatically include all moves.
Open these Webapps in Safari on the iPad one by one
Save the Webapp to your homescreen. Do this with each of the above apps. Watch a how to video.
Test the Lead form
Before leaving an area with Wi-Fi be sure to test your lead form app to make sure it is working. It is recommended you do this test before each offline visit.
- Set your iPad to Airplane Mode. Watch a video how to.
- Open the lead form Webapp.
- Type in a test lead using the onscreen keyboard. Note, the bluetooth keyboard will not work in Airplane Mode.
- Close the Webapp and turn off Airplane Mode. Watch a video how to.
- Open the Webapp again so it can upload the test lead.
- Check your email. You should recieve your test lead. If you did not, take cards to the offline visit.