- This site provides RSS feeds on business and economic-related news and press releases issued by the federal government. This is an extremely convenient and simple way to do it. You can quickly subscribe to feeds such as the Congressional Budget Office, economic overviews from the Bureau of Economic Analysis, labor statistics from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, news from the Federal Reserve, and more.
Baker University Library has access to thousands of periodicals and newspapers which cover business and financial news. The following are among some of the better known titles in this area. If you are not on the main campus, you will be prompted to log in using your Baker ID.
- Barron's (weekly)
- Nikkei Weekly
- Wall Street Journal
To find any periodicals that contain the word Finance
1. Start at the Baker University library home page.
2. Slide down the page and select the green Find a Journal tab.
3. Fill in the radio button next to the word, contains.
4. Type the word, Finance, in the search box.
6. The result will be a complete list of ALL the periodicals available through our subscriptions that contain the word, finance.