How to find Company Information
"Financial ratios illustrate relationships between different aspects of a business's operations. They involve the comparison of elements from a balance sheet or income statement, and are crafted with particular points of focus in mind. Financial ratios can provide business owners and managers with a valuable tool to measure their progress against predetermined internal goals, a certain competitor, or the overall industry. In addition, tracking various ratios over time is a powerful way to identify trends as they develop. Ratios are also used by bankers, investors, and business analysts to assess various attributes of a company's financial strength or operating results."
- Encyclopedia of Small Business
Ed. Laurie Collier Hillstrom and Kevin Hillstrom. Vol. 1. 2nd ed. Detroit: Gale, 2002. p502-505.
At the opening screen, you will already be in the Company Dossier screen.
- Type the name of your company in the company name box.
- When a list of choices comes up, select your company.
- From the Reports column on the left, under: Financials, select: Overview
4. Scroll down until you reach the category, Ratio Analysis
- Business Insights Global
- From the opening screen, type: Sprint
- When the results appear, select the Financials link.
3. From the tabs along the top, select: Financials Dashboard
4. From the tabs, select: Ratios
5. Scroll through to see a long list of ratios.