Rankings of Organizations
- Charity Navigator
- A database of ratings of more than 5,400 charities in the United States. Details include comparison with like organizations and compensation of top staff. Charity Navigator analyzes a charity's financial health and how well positioned it is to sustain its programs over time.
- Forbes: The 50 Largest U.S. Charities
- A special report that covers the largest nonprofits based on the amount of private, nongovernmental support in the latest available fiscal year. Also includes financial efficiency rankings.
- 24th annual NonProfit Times 100
- The article presents the organizations in the 24th annual NonProfit Times 100 report based on total revenue, sources of income, and in kind contributions.