Historical Quarterly Financial Results Press Releases
1. Start in the Advanced Search screen
2. In the first search box, type the company name and use the drop down box to change the field to:
Company/organization - ORG
3. In the second search box, type: financial performance and use the drop down box to change the field to:
Subject heading (all) - SU
4. Scroll down below the search box. From the Source type box, select: Wire Feeds.
6. Shows results back to 1997.
1. Select the "Search the News" box.
2. Once the screen drops down, in the Search for box, type: your company name AND "financial results".
(TIP: Make sure to use the quotation marks as shown)
3. In the By Source Type box, select: Wire Services.
5. Shows results back to 1983.
1. Find the 8K document for your company.
2. Before 2004, look for Item 12.
3. In late 2004 and beyond, look for Item 2.02
4. Use Control/F on your keyboard to locate the item numbers.