Old Stock Certificates
- Business Insights Global
- Type Your Company in the initial screen.
- From the Results screen, select: Financials
- Select the Financials Dashboard
- The large graphic displays the current price, sometimes delayed by 15 minutes..
- Slide over the Quote link.
- You will have the option of finding a wide variety of financial information, along with historical stock quotes, day by day, back to the year 2000.
- Big Charts
1970 - current.
Select and compare stocks from several international stock exchanges, with unique sector selections, technical analysis and other professionally presented financial data.
- Financial Times
1994-current. Available from:
- Financial Times Market Data
Data and charts for equities, commodities, currencies, bonds and rates, indices. Archive - daily, 2008 - current. Includes FT500 - World's Largest Companies w/ Yield, P/E and Market Cap.
- Investor's Business Daily
2000-current. Available from:
- Pink Sheets
Includes basic ratios, ADRs and foreign companies.
- Wall Street Journal
1984-current. Available from:
Select a variety of detailed charting options from the Free Charts section. You can track company stock price or performance over a period of time by entering the ticker symbol. Check out the Dynamic Yield Curve for an interesting historical comparison of the Treasury Yield curve and the S&P
- Big Charts
Select Interactive Chart and compare a company’s performance to the S & P 500 index. You can also view historical prices for the stock.
Daily and monthly. Time series, from index start to current day. (DJ starts 1928) DJ Industrial, Transportation, Utility. S&P 500, NASDAQ Composite, Russell 1000, Russell 2000, Russell 3000.
Global Stock Indices. Daily. Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Annual. Start date varies (1981 -1996) - current.
If "Sorry, not found" page appears, copy URL in address bar: http://census.gov/prod/www/abs/statab.html
- Latinvestor - Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Venezuela
- NASDAQ - Includes NASDAQ, NYSE, & AMEX quotes and screening.
- NYMEX - New York Mercantile Exchange
Slide your mouse over the book jacket for more info and click on it to see the catalog entry.
Provides earnings, splits, IPOs, dividends, and other information. Select
and enter a date to find details of the dividends payments or select
A practical site for identifying ratio, ex-date, payable, record date, and declaration date. Select Splits to find company stock splits by day, week, or upcoming.
- IPO Data
Prepared by Prof. Jay Ritter, University of Florida.
The best sources for this research are available locally in the Central branch of the Kansas City Public Library: Slide your mouse over the book jacket for more info and click on it to see the catalog entry.