Thursday, Aug. 19, 2010
Students eligible to enroll in undergraduate elective courses
Overland Park, Kan. — Baker University students pursuing the following degrees — Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor of Science in Management (BSM), Bachelor of Business in Information Systems (BBIS) and Bachelor of Business Leadership (BBL) — are eligible to take elective courses and complete their degree through an easy-to-use program in which financial aid is available for students who qualify.
Course options include arts and humanities, social science, science, math, elective and computer science.
Eligible students must be admitted into a BBA, BSM, BBIS or BBL program and have successfully completed the first course in the program.
· Each three-credit course is seven weeks in length.
· Courses are offered online or at the Overland Park campus.
· Courses are scheduled 30 months in advance.
· Formal learning teams are not required; however, assignments may
include small-group activities.
· Students must enroll online.
Tuition and Fees
· Tuition rate of $275 per credit hour (The next annual rate increase is scheduled for Sept. 1, 2011.)
· A nonrefundable technology fee of $30 per course
For more information, visit www.bakerU.edu/undergrad-electives, call (913) 491-4432 or e-mail