Enrollment Process | School of Nursing
Summer & Fall 2015
- You may wish to consult with your academic advisor regarding your schedule before participating in the online enrollment process.
- Academic advisors are not required to release advisees for online enrollment through the computer system.
Online Enrollment | April 7 - April 17
- Online enrollment for all currently enrolled degree-seeking students will take place between Tuesday, April 7 and Friday, April 17.
- You may self-enroll through MyBaker. How to Enroll Online
- You are encouraged to log onto your MyBaker account before the beginning of enrollment to check for access issues. Contact the help desk if you experience access issues.
Real-time enrollment through MyBaker will occur according to the following seniority system based on grade level:
First Day to Enroll
Tuesday, April 7
Thursday, April 9
The online enrollment option will remain open through Friday, April 17.
Please note: Currently enrolled students who do not enroll online for spring during the two-week registration window will be charged a $20 late-enrollment fee.