The Business Office provides many services to the Baker University community, ranging from accounts payable and student account management to financial reporting.
We are located at Baker's Baldwin City campus and are happy to assist you with any account questions or issues that you may have.
- Education costs | Baldwin City campus: tuition, room and board, fees
- Monthly payment plans
- Tuition Refund Schedule | Baldwin City campus, School of Nursing
- Summer conference rates and policies
- Vantage Training Manual
- Conflict of interest policy
Policies for University Business Expenses
- University travel guidelines: expense reporting
- University travel guidelines: team/student travel
- Excess Interterm trip funds
- University business expense reporting
- Food purchase policy
- Purchasing policy
- Gifts to faculty, students, staff
- Sales tax collection
Business Office Contact Information
Attn: Business Office
618 Eighth St.
PO Box 65
Baldwin City, KS 66006
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Closed major holidays