Online courses offer you the flexibility to engage in coursework whenever and wherever it’s convenient.
Baker offers both individual online courses and degrees earned entirely online.
In a survey of recent graduates, more than 90% said that they are able to apply what they learned in their class to their professional lives.
A Tradition of Excellence
Since 1858 Baker has steadily gained a reputation for providing an exceptional education.
1. What tips does Baker offer to help me be successful in an online class?
Taking an online class requires self-motivation, frequent visits to the online course and active participation. Successful online students participate and complete assignments on time, log in often to keep up with the activity in the course, and contribute regularly to the discussion boards. Students should also check their Baker email regularly and keep in contact with the instructor throughout the course.
2. Where do I find information regarding adding or dropping classes?
3. Where do I find information regarding faculty contact?
4. Where do I find information regarding grades, transcripts, graduation requirements and academic files?
5. Where do I find information regarding library resources?
6. Where do I find information regarding technical support?
IT support is available through the Baker University help desk.
7. Where do I find information regarding writing assistance?
We provide online writing assistance for students.