1. What tips does Baker offer to help me be successful in an online class?
Taking an online class requires self-motivation, frequent visits to the online course and active participation. Successful online students participate and complete assignments on time, log in often to keep up with the activity in the course, and contribute regularly to the discussion boards. Students should also check their Baker email regularly and keep in contact with the instructor throughout the course.
We recommend that students log in at the beginning of the week to review and understand the weekly requirements and due dates. Additionally, we recommend that students participate in threaded discussions early in the week to engage in meaningful discussions with classmates and the instructor.
2. Where do I find information regarding adding or dropping classes?
3. Where do I find information regarding faculty contact?
4. Where do I find information regarding grades, transcripts, graduation requirements and academic files?
5. Where do I find information regarding library resources?
6. Where do I find information regarding technical support?
IT support is available through the Baker University help desk.
7. Where do I find information regarding writing assistance?
We provide online writing assistance for students.