Ed.D. Graduation Requirements
- Successfully complete the approved 59-plus-credit hour Ed.D. curriculum.
- Maintain a minimum graduate grade point average of 3.50 with no grade below a B.
- Maintain a Professional Skills score equal to or greater than 4.0 on a 5.0 scale.
- Successfully complete both Field Experience I and II, as evidenced by artifacts and reflections provided in the electronic portfolio, scoring "proficient” of above.
- Satisfactorily complete both Field Experience I and II and receive recommendations from the educational mentor and University supervisor on the evaluation form with mean scores equal to or greater than 3.5 on a 5.0 scale.
- Successfully complete and defend the program electronic portfolio scoring at the “proficient” level or above.
- Successfully complete and defend the dissertation.
- Submit intent to graduate form six months before anticipated degree completion