Ed.D. Graduation Requirements
- Successfully complete the approved 59-plus-credit-hour Ed.D. curriculum.
- Maintain a minimum graduate grade point average of 3.50 with no grade below a B.
- Maintain a Professional Skills score equal to or greater than 4.0 on a 5.0 scale.
- Successfully complete both Field Experience I and II, as evidenced by artifacts and reflections provided in the electronic portfolio, scoring "proficient” or above.
- Satisfactorily complete both Field Experience I and II and receive recommendations from the educational mentor and university supervisor on the evaluation form with mean scores equal to or greater than 8.2 on a 10.0 scale.
- Successfully complete and defend the program electronic portfolio scoring at the proficient level or above.
- Successfully complete and defend the dissertation.
- Submit intent to graduate form three months before anticipated degree completion