Post a Comment

Apply Now

Undergraduate Education Programs

On the Baldwin City Campus

Graduate Education Programs

Master of Arts in Education  

Master of Science in School Leadership

Master of Science in Special Education

Building-Level Licensure

pdfDoctor of Educational Leadership (PK-12 and Higher Education)

Continuing Education for Educators

pdfRegistration Form

Please mail graduate applications and continuing education registration forms to this address:

Baker University
Graduate School of Education
8001 College Blvd., Ste. 100
Overland Park, KS 66210