Continuing Education for Educators
Courses in Diverse Content Areas on a Variety of Topics
- Earn graduate credits to meet state recertification requirements.
- Increase knowledge in a particular subject area.
- Increase your classroom effectiveness.
- Enhance your earning power.
To meet the needs of our students, continuing education courses are offered in three formats:
- On ground: face-to-face instruction
- Blended: face-to-face instruction of all course content plus online discussion
- Online: All coursework delivered electronically
Course Schedules & Registration
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Completed registration form
Apply & Start Anytime
- Continuing education classes are held year-round; new courses start nearly every week.
- Accelerated classes are available online or meet at night or on weekends.
- Day and evening courses are available in the summer.
- Courses that meet in a classroom provide maximum interaction.
- Online courses provide maximum convenience.
Frequently Used Links
Courses are held in several locations, both on and off campus, and many are also offered online.
Kansas City's Northland Campus (map)
Northpointe Circle 2
7509 N.W. Tiffany Springs Parkway, Suite 102
Kansas City, MO 64153
Lee’s Summit Campus (map)
1278 N.E. Windsor Drive
Lee’s Summit, MO 64086
Overland Park Campus (map)
7301 College Blvd.
Overland Park, KS 66210
Topeka Campus & Administrative Office (map)
2641 S.W. Wanamaker Road, Suite 102
Topeka, KS 66614
Wichita Campus & Administrative Office (map)
3450 N. Rock Road, Building 400
Wichita, KS 67226