Continuing Education for Educators
Professional Development & Recertification Courses
Courses in Diverse Content Areas on a Variety of Topics
- Earn graduate credits to meet state recertification requirements.
- Increase knowledge in a particular subject area.
- Increase your classroom effectiveness.
- Enhance your earning power.
To meet the needs of our students, continuing education courses are offered in three formats:
- On ground: face-to-face instruction
- Blended: face-to-face instruction of all course content plus online discussion
- Online: All coursework delivered electronically
Course Schedules & Registration
If you have previously taken classes at Baker and have access to MyBaker Portal, you may enroll through the portal. Download instructions.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Completed registration form
Apply & Start Anytime
- Continuing education classes are held year-round; new courses start nearly every week.
- Accelerated classes are available online or meet at night or on weekends.
- Day and evening courses are available in the summer.
- Courses that meet in a classroom provide maximum interaction.
- Online courses provide maximum convenience.
Frequently Used Links
Courses are taught on the Overland Park Campus and many are offered online.
Overland Park Campus (map)
7301 College Blvd.
Overland Park, KS 66210