Financial Aid Application Procedure
Applying Online Is Simple
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Once the form is completed, please print off the FAFSA confirmation page and keep for your records.
- Complete Baker's financial aid application.
- Complete the entrance counseling and loan application online. When completing the entrance counseling, choose the state "Kansas," and your school is "Baker University SPGS-Overland Park." When completing the loan application sign on using your FSA ID. On the left side of the page click on "Complete MPN." Your state will be "Kansas," and the school is "Baker University, Baldwin City, KS."
- Submit additional documents as requested. You will be notified if additional documentation is required to complete your financial aid application. You can expedite your application by submitting all requested documentation within 10 business days of notification.
- Accept or decline your award(s). You will be issued an award letter one to two weeks after beginning your program. You need to either accept or decline the funds available to you and return the form to our Financial Aid Office by the indicated due date via email, fax or U.S. mail.