Master of Arts in Education
Our 36-credit-hour MAEd program helps practicing classroom teachers develop the skills to become exemplary educational leaders and increase their earning power:
- Enhance your teaching ability.
- Stay abreast of current developments in the education field.
- Use what you learn from the program in your classroom tomorrow.
MAEd Program Features
You can fit graduate studies into your existing schedule and lifestyle:
- Take evening and online courses.
- Meet for class once a week for seven weeks during the school year.
- Classes meet for six weeks during the summer.
Apply & Start Anytime
- Classes are held year-round.
- New classes start every six or seven weeks.
- Start a program any time and take classes at your own pace.
Baker graduates consistently report that the knowledge they gained in class was immediately transferable to their daily professional lives.
Earn an MAEd degree from Baker even if you live a significant distance from one of our campuses through a local cohort. Find out how to bring Baker to your community.
Our instructors are current or former educators who have amassed years of first-hand knowledge and experience. You will learn from highly knowledgeable veteran teachers who have been in the classroom and can relate to your real-life work experiences.
You can apply up to 6 credit hours of approved graduate credit completed before entering our degree program.