Master of Arts in Education
Earn Your MAEd Online or in the Classroom
Campuses: Overland Park, Topeka, Wichita, Online
Our 36-credit-hour MAEd program helps practicing classroom teachers develop the skills to become exemplary educators and increase their earning power. Baker graduates consistently report they immediately transferred the knowledge they gained in class to their daily professional lives.
- Enhance your teaching ability.
- Stay current with recent developments in the education field.
- Use what you learn from the program in your classroom tomorrow.
You can fit graduate studies into your existing schedule and lifestyle:
- Take evening or online courses.
- Meet for class once a week for seven weeks.
Apply & Start Anytime
- Classes are held year-round.
- New classes start every seven weeks.
Choose electives from one of the following concentration areas:
Bring Baker to Your Area
If you live a significant distance from one of our campuses, contact us about starting an MAEd cohort with your school district or in your community. Find out how to bring Baker to your community.
Our instructors are current or former educators who have amassed years of firsthand knowledge and experience. You will learn from highly knowledgeable veteran teachers who have been in the classroom and can relate to your real-life work experiences.
You can apply up to 6 credit hours of approved graduate credit to your degree program.