Master of Arts in Education – Available Online
Earn Your MAEd Online or in the Classroom
Campuses: Lee's Summit, Kansas City's Northland, Overland Park, Topeka, Wichita
Our 36-credit-hour MAEd program helps practicing classroom teachers develop the skills to become exemplary educational leaders and increase their earning power:
- Enhance your teaching ability.
- Stay current with recent developments in the education field.
- Use what you learn from the program in your classroom tomorrow.
You can fit graduate studies into your existing schedule and lifestyle:
- Take evening or online courses.
- Meet for class once a week for seven weeks.
Apply & Start Anytime
- Classes are held year-round.
- New classes start every seven weeks.
- Start a program any time and take classes at your own pace.
Earn a Concentration
Choose electives from one of the following concentration areas:
- Multicultural Classrooms and Student Diversity
- Curriculum and Instruction
Students choose six electives from the courses offered for the concentrations listed above.
Baker graduates consistently report that the knowledge they gained in class was immediately transferable to their daily professional lives.
Bring Baker to Your Area
Earn an MAEd degree from Baker even if you live a significant distance from one of our campuses through a local cohort. Find out how to bring Baker to your community.
Our instructors are current or former educators who have amassed years of firsthand knowledge and experience. You will learn from highly knowledgeable veteran teachers who have been in the classroom and can relate to your real-life work experiences.
You can apply up to 6 credit hours of approved graduate credit completed before entering our degree program.