The Master of Arts in Education curriculum is comprehensive and relevant.
18 Credit Hours of Core Education Courses
- Enhancing Communication and Embracing Understanding (prerequisite for all other education core courses)
- Learning Theories and Instruction
- Assessment Strategies
- Curriculum Development and Design
- Today's Learner
Plus one of the following:
- Action Research in the Classroom
- Inquiry and Research
Choose electives from one of the following concentration areas:
- Multicultural Classrooms and Student Diversity
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Generalist (choose six courses from any of the other three concentration areas)
Your capstone project is a portfolio that reflects your growth and development throughout the program. Portfolios are required and must be submitted to the faculty before graduation.