Master of Science in Special Education
Special education teachers are among the most sought after professionals in the education field.
Our 33-credit-hour MSSE program prepares you to work with K-8 or 6-12 students who have adaptive needs, making you both highly marketable and highly valuable to school districts. If you choose to be licensed K-12, it is a 36-credit-hour program.
MSSE Program Highlights
- Leads to licensure in special education
- Meets the Kansas State Department of Education standards for K-6, 5-8 or 6-12 special education licensure
MSSE Program Features
You can fit graduate studies into your existing schedule and lifestyle:
- Take one class at a time.
- Complete the program in less than two years.
The MSSE curriculum is based on the following standards:
- Kansas State Department of Education
- Council for Exceptional Children
- National Board for Professional Teaching Standards