Master of Science in Teaching Opportunity
Students who complete the restricted licensure program and earn a minimum GPA of 3.0 can take an additional 15 hours of graduate coursework to obtain a Master of Science in Teaching.
You must first complete the 26-credit-hour Restricted Licensure program.
Required Courses: 3 Credit Hours
Choose one of the following courses:
- Action Research (available online)
- Inquiry and Research
- Differentiated Classroom Instructional Practices
Electives: 12 Credit Hours
Choose four of the following courses. All courses available online.
- Assessment Strategies
- Today's Learner
- Classrooms for the Digital Age
- Classroom Management and Motivation
- Balanced Literacy
- Google Tools for Educators
To be eligible for this program, you must have completed the Restricted Licensure program and obtained your initial teaching license.
Apply Now by Submitting the Following
- Completed application form (Call 913.491.4432 and ask for the Graduate Enrollment Advisor for an application.)
- Application fee
- Teaching license
Campus Locations Offering Master of Science in Teaching
Pursue a Master of Science in Teaching at one of the following locations:
Overland Park Campus (map)
7301 College Boulevard
Overland Park, KS 66210
913.491.4432 | Fax: 913.696.1997
Wichita Campus (map)
3450 N. Rock Road, Building 400
Wichita, KS 67226