Master of Science in Teaching Curriculum
You must first complete the 26-credit-hour Restricted Licensure program.
Required Courses: 3 Credit Hours
Choose one of the following courses:
- Action Research (available online)
- Inquiry and Research
- Differentiated Classroom Instructional Practices
Electives: 12 Credit Hours
Choose four of the following courses. All courses available online.
- Assessment Strategies
- Today's Learner
- Classrooms for the Digital Age
- Classroom Management and Motivation
- Balanced Literacy
- Google Tools for Educators