Undergraduate Elective Courses
Undergraduate elective courses provide students in the BBA, BSM, BBIS and BBL programs a degree completion option that is easy to use and eligible for financial aid. Course options include arts and humanities, social science, science, math, elective and computer science. Enroll now through your student portal.
- Eligible students must be admitted into a BBA, BSM, BBIS or BBL program and have successfully completed the first course in the program.
- Courses are offered online or at the Overland Park campus.
- Courses are scheduled 30 months in advance.
- Formal learning teams are not required; however, assignments may include small-group activities.
- Students must enroll online through the student portal.
- Enrollment closes on the 15th day of the month before the course start date, e.g., Students must enroll by midnight on Jan. 15 for courses that start in February.
An online enrollment tutorial is available through the student portal in the Academics section under Online Registration. If you do not yet have a student portal account, click on "Create a New Account" and follow the directions on the student portal homepage. If you need additional assistance setting up your student portal account or with online registration, please submit an online Help Desk request.
All students are required to purchase their own textbooks and class resources. Information on required texts and course materials will be accessible through your student portal after you enroll in a course. Baker University reserves the right to add, change or remove textbooks, course materials and other class resources as necessary. The Baker bookstore, located at 8001 College Boulevard in Overland Park, will stock books required for courses.
Withdrawals & Refunds
- Before the first class meeting: 100% tuition refunded
- Before the second class meeting: 90% tuition refunded
- After the second class meeting: no tuition refunded