Bachelor of Business Administration | On Ground
Skills That Make a Difference
Our 42-credit-hour Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program offers students a practical approach to meeting the challenges of the contemporary workplace.
Gain a Comprehensive Understanding of All Aspects of Business
- Learn to make effective business decisions and to formulate short- and long-range business plans.
- Improve interpersonal skills.
- Take just one course at a time, and complete the core program in approximately 22 months.
Attend a free information meeting for business programs. Find out more.
- Tuition is $305 per credit hour.
- Classes are held year-round.
- New groups start throughout the year.
- The classroom setting provides maximum interaction.