Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership | Online
Skills That Make a Difference
Our 39-credit-hour Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership (MAOL) program provides future organizational leaders the opportunity to develop collaborative, versatile leadership skills in social justice, global citizenship and entrepreneurial spirit.
Program components include critical thinking within ethical business practices, social responsibility, organizational diversity, group problem solving and innovative approaches to conflict resolution and negotiation.
Preparing Future Leaders
- Develop the skills necessary to assume a leadership position.
- Attend classes one night a week or work toward your master's degree through the Internet.
- Take one course at time and complete the program in 22 to 24 months.
- Tuition is $525 per credit hour.
- Online courses provide maximum convenience.
- Start classes now.
Attend a free information meeting for business programs. Find out more.