Master of Science in School Leadership
Our 37-credit-hour program prepares future administrators for the issues and challenges found in schools today.
Gain the Following
- Leadership skills
- Practical experience while working alongside a practicing school administrator
- Opportunities for professional growth
MSSL Program Features
You can fit graduate studies into your existing schedule and lifestyle:
- Take evening and online courses.
- Meet for class one evening a week for seven weeks during the school year.
- Classes meet for six weeks during the summer.
- Tuition is $360 per credit hour.
Apply & Start Anytime
- Classes are held year-round.
- New classes start every six or seven weeks.
- Start a program any time and take classes at your own pace.
Baker graduates consistently report that the knowledge they gained in class was immediately transferable to their daily professional lives.
Our instructors are current or former educators who have amassed years of first-hand knowledge and experience. You will learn from highly knowledgeable veteran instructors who have been closely affiliated with many different school districts and have held a variety of administrative positions.