EdLink & Baker University: An Educational Partnership
- Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
- Baker students are entitled to a 5% discount on their tuition if EdLink manages their company's tuition assistance program.
Baker University is an EdLink featured provider, which provides you extra benefits and one more reason to consider Baker University as you work to attain your education goals.
Earn College Credit for Prior Courses, Training
& Professional Experience
Get a head start on your degree by earning college credit for the following:
- Previous courses
- Corporate training
- Work or military experience
We also offer the national testing programs College Level Examination Program (CLEP) and the Defense Activity for Non Traditional Education Support (DANTES). CLEP and DANTES give you the opportunity to receive college credit for learning acquired outside the traditional college classroom.
Learn more about taking advantage of the tuition discount or earning college credit for training and experience by calling 913.491.4432.
Programs of Study
- Associate of Arts in Business (online & on ground)
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Leadership (online)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (online & on ground)
- Bachelor of Science in Management (on ground)
- Master of Business Administration (online & on ground)
- Master of Science in Management (on ground)
- Undergraduate Business Concentration Courses (online & on ground)
- Graduate Business Concentration Courses (online & on ground)
Baker University has a rich tradition of excellence in teaching. Since 1858 Baker has steadily gained a reputation for providing an excellent education through quality instruction. Baker University has been continuously accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (312.263.0456, ncahlc.org) since 1913.