College Credit Application Process
Apply College Credit to Your Degree
Before you begin, please contact Student Services to see whether these courses can be used to complete your degree. If you’ve taken Farmers Insurance courses in the past, follow the steps below to register, and you can have those courses transferred to Baker as well.
Farmers Insurance Courses for College Credit
Application Process for Earning College Credit
- Complete the Farmers Insurance course.
- Find the course you took from the course listing.
- Download and complete the Farmers Insurance credit enrollment form.
- Request the tuition assistance check be cut to Baker University. You must include the course number and name with the check. Or you may include payment with the enrollment form and request tuition reimbursement according to education assistance policy.
- Email or mail the completed enrollment form and course certificate of completion to Baker University. The certificate can be printed from University of Farmers online.
Attn: PLA Department
8001 College Blvd STE 100
- You will receive an email notification when your college credits are posted.