College Credit Application Process
Apply College Credit to Your Degree
Because Baker is an accredited university, these credits may be applied toward a degree. Contact your institution to see if these courses can be used to complete your degree. If you’ve taken Pepsi Beverages Company courses in the past, follow the steps below to register and pay to have those courses placed on a Baker University transcript. They may still be eligible for credit.
Application Process for Earning College Credit
- Complete the Pepsi Beverages Company course.
- Find the course you took from the course listing.
- Download and complete the Pepsi Beverages Company College Credit Registration Form.
- Print and fax or mail the form, documentation and fees, $50 per credit hour, to Baker University according to the instructions on the form.
- You will receive an email notification when your college credits are posted.
- Request a transcript to transfer your college credits to the educational institution of your choice.