BBL Admission Requirements
What We Need From You
- Completed application form and fee
- One year of full-time work experience
- A minimum TOEFL test score of 600 on the paper-based test, a score of 250 on the computer-based test, or score of 100 on the Internet-based test for international applicants (Minimum passing score may vary as the ETS revises the exam.)
- Official transcripts from all regionally accredited colleges or universities attended
- An official high school transcript with a minimum GPA of 2.3 or official GED certificate with a minimum score of 47 is required if less than 12 credit hours are transferred
Official transcripts from all regionally accredited institutions of higher education previously attended must indicate a minimum grade point average of 2.0. To be eligible to enroll in a major, a minimum of 36 transferable credit hours (D grades do not transfer) including three credit hours of English Composition I with a grade of C or better must be earned.