Bachelor of Science in Management
Skills That Make a Difference
Our 42-credit-hour Bachelor of Science in Management (BSM) program develops and refines the management skills you'll need to be successful in today’s global business environment.
Learn to Apply Business and Leadership Principles
- Develop the skills to build effective interpersonal and group relationships.
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of all aspects of business.
- Master the skills needed to resolve contemporary management issues.
- Take just one course at a time and complete the core program in approximately 22 months.
- Classes are held year-round.
- New groups start throughout the year.
- The classroom setting provides maximum interaction.
- Earn your BSM degree in Overland Park.
- Online courses provide maximum convenience.
- Start classes now.
Attend a free information meeting for business programs. Find out more.