Graduate Areas of Concentration
- Health Care Administration New
- Human Resources
- Information Systems
- International Business
- Leadership & Organizational Change New
- Online Teaching & Learning New
Each concentration is a collection of four courses; three of these courses may be taken concurrently with or following the MBA and MAOL core program.
- Current enrollment in good standing, or successful completion of the MBA or MAOL program
- Payment of all tuition and fees
- Access to email and Internet capabilities
- Completion of the first course in the MBA or MAOL core program is recommended with a grade of B or better.
- Concentration courses must be completed with grade of B or better.