Master of Business Administration
Preparing Future Business Leaders
Our 43-credit-hour MBA program prepares you for the issues and challenges you will face in management positions.
- Acquire skills in collaboration and leadership.
- Learn to apply business knowledge in today’s dynamic business environment.
- Complete this program in 22 to 24 months.
- Classes are held year-round.
- New groups start throughout the year.
- The classroom setting provides maximum interaction.
- Earn your MBA in Overland Park, Topeka, Wichita, Kansas City's Northland or Lee’s Summit.
- MBA courses are also offered at sponsoring corporations.
Attend a free information meeting for business courses. Find out more.
- Online courses provide maximum convenience.
- Start classes now.