Bachelor of Business Administration
Baker University offers flexible degree programs for working adults. Learn about Scott Edwards' experience at the School of Professional & Graduate Studies. View Video
In a survey of recent graduates, more than 90% of respondents indicate that they would recommend Baker University to others.
Baker's small classes and even smaller study groups mean you’ll connect with your fellow students and our supportive faculty and staff.
Gaining an Edge
During classes, students discuss how they’ve applied what they’ve learned in the classroom to their job.
Learn From Experienced Professionals
Baker instructors are leaders in their fields and have years of first-hand professional experience.
Attend an Informational Meeting
- Interterm Internship Paperwork DUE
- Fri, Dec 07, 2012 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- Career Services
Planning on doing an internship this Interterm for credit? All paperwork and signatures are due to Career Services by Friday, December 7. In order to qualify fo an internship for credit, you must:
1. TYPE a Career Involvment Form (Find "Internship Application" at www.bakerU.edu/CareerServices)
2. Have your fully-completed Career Involvement Form approved by Susan Wade in Career Services
3. Register for Interterm class credit with the Registrar's Office