3.14.10 | Baseball
Baker baseball drops doubleheader at Lindenwood University
- Senior Dustin Moomau went five innings Sunday afternoon.
ST. CHARLES, Mo. - After starting out the season 2-0 in conference play, the Baker men's baseball team dropped a weekend doubleheader at Lindenwood University this past weekend. Baker dropped the first game 4-2 and the second 13-5.
3.10.10 | Baseball
Baker sweeps Culver-Stockton in HAAC opener
- Baker swept Culver-Stockton this afternoon.
BALDWIN CITY, Kan. - A late inning surge keyed the Wildcats to victory in their HAAC opener on Wednesday afternoon. Trailing 5-0 heading into the seventh inning, the Wildcats mounted a five-run surge to tie the game up and send the contest into extra innings.
3.10.10 | Baseball
Wildcats open HAAC play Wednesday afternoon against Culver-Stockton College
- Weather permitting the Wildcats will host Culver-Stockton Wednesday at 1:00 p.m.
BALDWIN CITY, Kan. - The Baker University baseball team will prepare to open a new chapter in their 2010 season when they start Heart of America Athletic Conference play against Culver-Stockton College (4-8, 0-2) Wednesday afternoon. The Wildcats finished its non-conference schedule at 3-5 with wins against Ottawa University and Mount Mercy College.
Baker baseball splits weekend series with Mount Mercy
- The Wildcats earned a split this past weekend with Mount Mercy
BALDWIN CITY, Kan. - The Baker University baseball team split the weekend series with Mount Mercy, and now looks forward to a key home series with conference foe Culver-Stockton College on Wednesday afternoon.
3.2.10 | Baseball
Wildcats split doubleheader with Ottawa University
- Bryce Daily went 5-for-7 on Tuesday afternoon against Ottawa University.
BALDWIN CITY, Kan. - The Baker University baseball team split a doubleheader with Ottawa University Tuesday afternoon. Ottawa took a 13-9 win in the opener, but the Wildcats claimed a 11-6 victory in the nightcap.
3.1.10 | Baseball
Wildcats set to face local rival Ottawa University Tuesday afternoon
- Coach Hannon and the Wildcats will have their home opener Tuesday afternoon.
BALDWIN CITY, Kan. - The Baker baseball team will play its home opener against Ottawa University at 1 p.m. on Tuesday at Sauder Field.
2.20.10 | Baseball
Baker drops season opening doubleheader at Rogers State
- Chris Cummins held Rogers State hitless through 5 innings.
CLAREMORE, Okla. - The Baker University baseball team dropped its season opener to Rogers State University on Saturday in a pair of one-run games.
The Wildcats had a two-run lead heading into the final inning of the series opener, but, the Hillcats staged a two-run rally in their final at-bat to take the first game of the doubleheader 2-1.
- Lasneske Named NAIA Scholar-Athlete
- Hannon to Continue to Lead Program
- Zach Headlines All-Conference Selections
- Baseball Advances in HAAC Tourney
- BU Falls to Culver to Open HAAC Tourney
- BU Splits Final Twinbill of Regular Season
- Baker Takes 3-of-4 from Peru State
- Hawkins, HAAC Pitcher of the Week