3.18.10 | Baseball
Baseball will move doubleheader to Friday afternoon
BALDWIN CITY, Kan. - Due to the threat of inclement weather on Saturday afternoon, the Baker baseball team has moved its doubleheader to Friday afternoon at 1:00 p.m.
The Wildcats (6-8, 3-3) will face conference foe Missouri Valley College (2-6, 2-2).
3.14.10 | Baseball
Baker baseball drops doubleheader at Lindenwood University
- Senior Dustin Moomau went five innings Sunday afternoon.
ST. CHARLES, Mo. - After starting out the season 2-0 in conference play, the Baker men's baseball team dropped a weekend doubleheader at Lindenwood University this past weekend. Baker dropped the first game 4-2 and the second 13-5.
3.10.10 | Baseball
Baker sweeps Culver-Stockton in HAAC opener
- Baker swept Culver-Stockton this afternoon.
BALDWIN CITY, Kan. - A late inning surge keyed the Wildcats to victory in their HAAC opener on Wednesday afternoon. Trailing 5-0 heading into the seventh inning, the Wildcats mounted a five-run surge to tie the game up and send the contest into extra innings.
3.10.10 | Baseball
Wildcats open HAAC play Wednesday afternoon against Culver-Stockton College
- Weather permitting the Wildcats will host Culver-Stockton Wednesday at 1:00 p.m.
BALDWIN CITY, Kan. - The Baker University baseball team will prepare to open a new chapter in their 2010 season when they start Heart of America Athletic Conference play against Culver-Stockton College (4-8, 0-2) Wednesday afternoon. The Wildcats finished its non-conference schedule at 3-5 with wins against Ottawa University and Mount Mercy College.
Baker baseball splits weekend series with Mount Mercy
- The Wildcats earned a split this past weekend with Mount Mercy
BALDWIN CITY, Kan. - The Baker University baseball team split the weekend series with Mount Mercy, and now looks forward to a key home series with conference foe Culver-Stockton College on Wednesday afternoon.
3.2.10 | Baseball
Wildcats split doubleheader with Ottawa University
- Bryce Daily went 5-for-7 on Tuesday afternoon against Ottawa University.
BALDWIN CITY, Kan. - The Baker University baseball team split a doubleheader with Ottawa University Tuesday afternoon. Ottawa took a 13-9 win in the opener, but the Wildcats claimed a 11-6 victory in the nightcap.
3.1.10 | Baseball
Wildcats set to face local rival Ottawa University Tuesday afternoon
- Coach Hannon and the Wildcats will have their home opener Tuesday afternoon.
BALDWIN CITY, Kan. - The Baker baseball team will play its home opener against Ottawa University at 1 p.m. on Tuesday at Sauder Field.
- Baseball Earns First HAAC Win at Missouri Valley
- Central Methodist Takes Two from Baker in HAAC Opener
- Baseball Splits Series at Kansas Wesleyan
- Baseball Sweeps Grace, Falls to William Woods in Nine Innings
- Baker Splits Series with Rogers State
- Baker Splits Home Opening Series with Ottawa
- USM Sweeps Baker to Open 2015
- Baseball Program to Hold Event for Major Leaguer Vidal Nuno