3.24.10 | Baseball
Rainy day, KU shines defeating Baker, 16-0
LAWRENCE, Kan. - The score didn't reflect the overall meaning on Wednesday night at Hoglund Ballpark. Yes, the Wildcats did fall 16-0 in five innings, but they also gained meaningful knowledge heading into the thick of conference play.
3.23.10 | Baseball
Jayhawks set to host Baker Wednesday evening
- The Wildcats will face the Jayhawks at Hoglund Ballpark Wednesday evening.
LAWRENCE, Kan. - The Baker baseball team will travel just down the road on Wednesday evening to face the Kansas Jayhawks at 6:00 p.m., from Hoglund Ballpark. Baker (7-9, 4-4) is coming off a split with Missouri Valley College this past weekend. Wednesday's game will be broadcast via live audio webcast at www.allinbroadcasting.com with veteran Baker play-by-play man Tom Hedrick calling the action.
3.19.10 | Baseball
Wildcats split doubleheader with Missouri Valley College
- Nick Peterson had seven RBIs in game two Friday afternoon.
BALDWIN CITY, Kan. – On a day where the temperature dropped 20 degrees between games, the Baker Wildcats (7-9, 4-4) split a doubleheader with conference foe Missouri Valley College (3-9, 3-5) Friday afternoon. Baker dropped the first game 5-4 in extra innings and won the nightcap 15-5.
3.18.10 | Baseball
Baseball will move doubleheader to Friday afternoon
BALDWIN CITY, Kan. - Due to the threat of inclement weather on Saturday afternoon, the Baker baseball team has moved its doubleheader to Friday afternoon at 1:00 p.m.
The Wildcats (6-8, 3-3) will face conference foe Missouri Valley College (2-6, 2-2).
3.14.10 | Baseball
Baker baseball drops doubleheader at Lindenwood University
- Senior Dustin Moomau went five innings Sunday afternoon.
ST. CHARLES, Mo. - After starting out the season 2-0 in conference play, the Baker men's baseball team dropped a weekend doubleheader at Lindenwood University this past weekend. Baker dropped the first game 4-2 and the second 13-5.
3.10.10 | Baseball
Baker sweeps Culver-Stockton in HAAC opener
- Baker swept Culver-Stockton this afternoon.
BALDWIN CITY, Kan. - A late inning surge keyed the Wildcats to victory in their HAAC opener on Wednesday afternoon. Trailing 5-0 heading into the seventh inning, the Wildcats mounted a five-run surge to tie the game up and send the contest into extra innings.
3.10.10 | Baseball
Wildcats open HAAC play Wednesday afternoon against Culver-Stockton College
- Weather permitting the Wildcats will host Culver-Stockton Wednesday at 1:00 p.m.
BALDWIN CITY, Kan. - The Baker University baseball team will prepare to open a new chapter in their 2010 season when they start Heart of America Athletic Conference play against Culver-Stockton College (4-8, 0-2) Wednesday afternoon. The Wildcats finished its non-conference schedule at 3-5 with wins against Ottawa University and Mount Mercy College.
Baker baseball splits weekend series with Mount Mercy
- The Wildcats earned a split this past weekend with Mount Mercy
BALDWIN CITY, Kan. - The Baker University baseball team split the weekend series with Mount Mercy, and now looks forward to a key home series with conference foe Culver-Stockton College on Wednesday afternoon.
- Wildcats Split Series with Wiley College
- Benedictine Sweeps Baker in Four Game Series
- Baseball Splits Series with Evangel
- Baseball Earns First HAAC Win at Missouri Valley
- Central Methodist Takes Two from Baker in HAAC Opener
- Baseball Splits Series at Kansas Wesleyan
- Baseball Sweeps Grace, Falls to William Woods in Nine Innings
- Baker Splits Series with Rogers State